I know! Ten on Tuesday, it's been forever! So I'm going to try it...wish me luck! Ha!
1. Basketball Season is in full gear around here! In Tuesday night's game, Hannah had 12 points, a few slams, and several rebounds. Yay!!!
2. Rachel and Carly (the Corgi) are having a blast being back at college. Carly has adjusted well to being a college girl...wasn't she just a newborn puppy last week. Time flies. Ha!
3. I am loving this new beauty sponge! In the winter, my skin gets so dry and flakey. Add water to the sponge and it not only makes putting on my makeup so much easier, but my skin looks less dry. YAY!!! I purchased mine from Amazon but you can also get it here:
4. I bought a new candle for Christmas and it is so neat! Normally, I use my Scentsy, but this candle is fabulous. The crackling sound and the cool shape of the flame is very relaxing! It is called a Glass Ribbonwick Candle by Woodwick Candles and you can find them by clicking here.
5. Speaking of candles, we have loved our fireplace. We have had cold weather this year, not nearly as cold as you northerners, but cold nonetheless for our part of Texas. And even though the high here was 60 Monday night, Hannah and I still lit a fire in the fireplace while we watched a little Dance Moms.
6. Dance Moms, do you watch? I'm really not sure why we like to watch this show, but we really do.
7. The snowman above, is how Hannah wrapped gifts for her sister this year. Pretty cute and totally creative!
8. I love snowmen....just not looking like a snowman. Ha!
9. I hardly remember what coffee was like before my Keurig! Can anyone relate?! I was never really good at making coffee the old fashioned way (Just ask my Uncle Tony) so I am so thankful for a perfect cup of coffee every morning made by my Keurig. My favorite flavors these days are Pumpkin Spice, Starbucks House Blend, and I like the Kalua. My family thinks the last one is funny since I'm not really a "drinker." And while there isn't any alcohol in this coffee, I like to pretend there is. Ha! I teach high school, remember?!
10. I made it to 10!!! I can't promise you will see 10 things on Tuesday every week, but I'm giving myself a gold star for today. You get a gold star too if you made it to the end. Yay!!! Have a blessed day!