I can't believe I am actually doing a Ten on Tuesday list. I think my last one was before summer! Life has definitely been busy! My list is really random which explains the state of my life these days. I'm running in a thousand different directions it seems. Okay, here goes:
1. Our Rachel is graduating from college in less than 7 weeks! 7 Weeks! Wow! She is graduating an entire semester early. We are so very proud of her!
2. Hannah's last year of high school basketball officially started last week. We cannot wait to see her on the court again. Praying they all have a wonderful year and act like the team that they can be!
3. Speaking of Hannah. She is the Drum Major for the band, 2nd year in a row, and they earned a Division 1 at Marching Contest! There was much pressure this year as they have earned Division 1 Ratings every year that she has been in high school. Lots of practices, Saturday preliminary band competitions, late nights, and a lot of sweat, tears, and a few moments of pure joy. We are so very proud of her leadership and her determination.
4. My favorite coffee right now is dark French Roast with Pumpkin Spice creamer. Yum! Have you seen the new Keurigs? They now make pots of coffee. Hmmmm
5. Only three more weeks until my new Iphone arrives. My old iphone daily dies at 40% battery. Why?!
6. I am so thankful for my new Studio! I cannot believe I haven't shared pictures yet. What a blessing it is!
7. Baylor Homecoming is this weekend and I am so excited! They are trying to stripe the stadium. Our section is wearing gold. Fun!
8. I am ready to decorate for Christmas now. I know! Only a few more weeks and it's time!
9. I've heard that we are bound to have a rough winter. Well, rough-for-Texas kind of weather. I'm thinking I may need these boots. Okay, not need, but maybe want. But, what color? Decisions, decisions.
10. I made it to 10 things. I actually had time to stop and type for a few minutes. I impressed myself. Ha! Back to editing pictures. Ya'll have a blessed day!